In October 2019, Dr. Linnie S. Carter, APR, the president and CEO of Linnie Carter & Associates LLC and a community college vice president, served as a guest speaker for one of her alma maters.
- On Oct. 28, she spoke to students at Virginia Commonwealth University’s (VCU) Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture and shared “10 Strategies for High-Performing Mass Communications Majors to Jumpstart Their Careers.”
- On Oct. 29, she spoke to a second class of VCU students about the same topic.
The strategies shared included:
- Use social media strategically and responsibly
- Master professional and technical writing
- Start a small and/or virtual business
For information about how Dr. Carter can speak at your event, please visit https://linniecarter.com/services/speaking-engagements/ and https://linniecarter.com/contact/.