In October and November, Dr. Linnie S. Carter, APR, the president and CEO of Linnie Carter & Associates LLC and a community college vice president, shared her leadership and advancement expertise with a variety of audiences:
- On Oct. 19, she spoke to a class of Virginia Commonwealth University students who are taking a course called “Public Relations Professionalism.” Her RuPaul-inspired presentation was titled “If You Stay Ready, You Ain’t Got To Get Ready!”
- On Oct. 22, she was a co-presenter for the CASE Advanced Development Strategies Conference. The presentation was titled “How to Plan Successful Crowdfunding Campaigns.”
- On Oct. 27, she was a co-presenter for the CASE Community College Advancement Seminar Series. The presentation was titled “How to Create a “Shark Tank-Like” Experience to Fund Mission-Critical Projects.”
- On Oct. 29, she was a panelist during the UPMC Diversity & Inclusion Virtual Symposium and discussed “Addressing Unconscious Biases in a Meaningful Way.”
- On Nov. 4, she presented to employees at HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College. Her topic was “From Hot Mess to Success: Surviving Rapid Change and Then Thriving.”
- On Nov. 5, she served as a guest speaker for the Competency-Based Leadership Development Program at HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College. Her topic was “Oral Communication and Written Communication: HOTT or Hot Mess?”
For information about how Dr. Carter can speak at your event, please visit https://linniecarter.com/services/speaking-engagements/ and https://linniecarter.com/contact/.