In April and May, Dr. Linnie S. Carter, APR, the president and CEO of Linnie Carter & Associates LLC and a community college vice president, shared her leadership and advancement expertise with a variety of audiences:
- On April 7, Urban Views Weekly published an article featuring Dr. Carter. The title is Experts Share Advice for Working from Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- On April 13 and April 20, she served as a guest scholar and presented to graduate students at Old Dominion University. Her topics were:
- The Art of Fundraising: 16 Ways You Can Positively Impact Fundraising at Your Community College
- The Art of Fundraising: Top 11 Fundraising-Related Expectations of Community College Presidents
- On April 17, she co-facilitated CASE ToGather, a webinar. The topic was “Working Remotely: Staff Engagement, Productivity and Morale During a Crisis.”
- On April 28, she was interviewed on LIVE with Carly (on Instagram Live) and shared insight about how the global pandemic has affected her employer.
- On May 12, she presented a webinar for the Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDC. The title was “How to Effectively Lead, Motivate and Inspire a High-Performing Team – Remotely.”
In addition, on April 17, it was announced that Dr. Carter was selected as a recipient of Central Penn Business Journal’s Women of Influence awards.
For information about how Dr. Carter can speak at your event, please visit https://linniecarter.com/services/speaking-engagements/ and https://linniecarter.com/contact/.